Daisypath Christmas tickers
We sell high quality 100% cotton fabric, notions, thread, patterns and DMC floss.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Questions?

1. What is your favorite fabric to quilt with?  Cotton, flannel, ???
2.  What type of prints do you like?  Novelty, reproduction, seasonal, brights, darks, ????
3.  Do you enjoy making art quilts or are you a more traditional quilter?
4.  What type of quilting would you like to learn?
5.  Do prefer sewing clothing as compared to quilting?

Also don't forget to sign up as a follower on the blog.  We haven't reached our magic number of 50 yet.  When we do we are having a drawing for 10 fat quarters.

Thank you so much for your input.

1 comment:

  1. Answers!
    1. Cotton is the only thing I have used.
    2. I love the bright colors.
    3. More traditional quilter.
    4. I would like to learn more techniques seeing as I am a beginner.
    5. I am no good at clothing. I have tried. I LOVE quilting!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete